A big big BIG thank you to all that came for my 21st! A big (but not as big hahaha) thank you to those that wished me a happy birthday. (oh yes including those that wished me on kingone's blog too thankyou!)
Thank you all very very much! (happy!)
(:
I received 9 condoms (to eat with my chocolate fondue is it)
Tons of ang paos! (happy happy) and the value inside more than what i get during chinese new year lor! (worth it WOO!)
Xiao mao mi (pussycat dolls) DVD!
A mini cooper. (toy)
And many more lah. THANK YOU YALL!
And the most precious gift i've received so far. My beloved friends. (ROLL EYES) No lah i'm serious. I'm serious when i roll my eyes. I mean, when i say i'm really touched and thankful. I hope God bless all of you lah! BLESS! (use all his mana!) (seriously, i'm not funny any more. 21 already. seriousness please! stern look*)
Photos using Ernest's camera = people inside the room = people against bowling = alot of bitching = chinese music appreciation = sparkly sparklers.
I'm waiting for my dad and cousins to develop their photos.
(i regret wearing that shirt for the celebration)
(a random person said jorge looks like steven lim. someone else said jorge looks like isaac timothy tan. another said you look like brandon. the list goes on. ohdear jorge, you're looking like too many people. plastic surgery yes? hahahaha)






Thank you all very very much! (happy!)
(:
I received 9 condoms (to eat with my chocolate fondue is it)
Tons of ang paos! (happy happy) and the value inside more than what i get during chinese new year lor! (worth it WOO!)
Xiao mao mi (pussycat dolls) DVD!
A mini cooper. (toy)
And many more lah. THANK YOU YALL!
And the most precious gift i've received so far. My beloved friends. (ROLL EYES) No lah i'm serious. I'm serious when i roll my eyes. I mean, when i say i'm really touched and thankful. I hope God bless all of you lah! BLESS! (use all his mana!) (seriously, i'm not funny any more. 21 already. seriousness please! stern look*)
Photos using Ernest's camera = people inside the room = people against bowling = alot of bitching = chinese music appreciation = sparkly sparklers.
I'm waiting for my dad and cousins to develop their photos.
(i regret wearing that shirt for the celebration)
(a random person said jorge looks like steven lim. someone else said jorge looks like isaac timothy tan. another said you look like brandon. the list goes on. ohdear jorge, you're looking like too many people. plastic surgery yes? hahahaha)






Comments